Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Guess I Have a Type

but most of us already knew that. I just can't help it, I love this guy:


(For those of you not in the know, Andrew is one of this season's American Idol contestants). I love his sweet croon, his bad-ass-nice-guy swagger, and the fact that he cries when he's overcome with emotion. :) My friend Jason thinks he looks like a furby, which I guess is pretty true, but that just makes him all the more adorable. No one loved last night's rendition of Heard it Through the Grapevine, but I voted for him like a zillion times so he'll be cool, I'm sure. ;) Who is everyone else rooting for?




Happy middle-of-the-week, and wish me luck with the hardest poem assignment I've received in years . . .

7 comments:

Micaela said...

i am a fan of garcia's and i hate how they keep the genius of "straight up" over his head. I was so touched by his father telling their story of how he wanted a better life for his son... reminds me of my own papa. (same background, growing up in east LA etc)

you are too cute! :)

i LOVE crystal.. she gives me chills every time and i would love to see someone like her win. Casey James is just pure gorgeous and does have IT but i would love to see someone different and unlike the obvious win to win (your furby or my crystal). I'm a fan of Didi's voice though... i just fell in love with her during hollywood week when she sang cara's song.

obviously i'm a huge American Idol fan! :) i miss watching it at home with my family. It was our date night lol

xoxo

GOOD LUCK too btw!

Morgan said...

Love him too! He seems so soulful. :)

drollgirl said...

ooh! fun things to do in SF! um, if she is into art, a visit to sfmoma or the deyoung would be so fun. i love going to museums. if she likes shopping, woo HOO! there is a fun place to shop in emeryville, but don't ask me for directions, and it isn't in sf, but is not too far away. cute stuff, tho.

sorry! i am sure this is of no help!

The Drifter and the Gypsy said...

hey! i do independent studies, so i don't go to a mainstream high school.

Erika said...

I don't have cable, so I only saw his rendition of "Straight Up" on YouTube - which I thought was amazing! Though now I will forever think of Furby when I see pictures of him!!

I hope your scratched cornea gets better, my love - that sounds painful! :(

Jeanette said...

Hi Claire, thanks for stopping by my blog. Those piano chocolates were peppermint (my mom loved them). I love that you live in one of my favorite places! I agree, it is teeming with beauty. I'm glad to find you. I have to say AG is near the bottom of my American Idol list - not feeling it. I'm in love with Crystal and Siobhan. They might seem obvious but I think that's because they are the best - both give me the chills when they sing. See you again and thanks for the comment!

Kad and Peaches said...

Love Garcia too! Maybe I have a 'thing' for cool Hispanic guys, I dunno. ;) You're funny.