Saturday, June 5, 2010

SFO --> ATL

I'm on a plane! Oh how I (sometimes) love the modern world. Wifi on a plane makes the flight go by SO much faster, and I'm less likely to get fidgety and stir-crazy and start doing weird stretches in the aisles.

However, wifi doesn't solve my hunger problem: I bought a tomato & mozzerella sandwich at the airport before I got on the plane, but when I opened it, I tragically discovered that it had mayonnaise on it so I threw it right into the trash before I got contaminated. I hate to waste food, but I hate to touch mayonnaise even more. GROSS ME OUT. I shudder even thinking about the incident.

Pretty excited about heading from this state:


to this state:


Peaches are most definitely on my "Food LOVES" list. As opposed to mayonnaise, which accompanies meat and mushrooms on my "Food HATES" list. What's on yours?

15 comments:

Karina said...

Lol, you made me laugh. I hate, hate mayonnaise. I can not smell it, look at it, or eat it. Ewwwww I am basically a no condiments kind of girl ; D. I feel your pain I've bought sandwiches before and asked without mayo and when It's time to eat it -mayo- really not good especially when your hungry. Have a great trip and enjoy..... I love watermelon ; D

Farah said...

I HATE mayonnaise as well! I would have done the exact same thing!! LOL

g e o r g i a said...

I use to love mayo, now I can't stand it either! I hate butter, too! Happy Traveling :)

Phoenix Peacock said...

oh my goodness, blueberries and strawberries make me so happy! as far as hate... um, peas. except in split pea soup, then it is amazing!

Diana Mieczan said...

I don’t like mayonnaise too. I never eat it! Hmmm I don’t like butter and any types of butter-cream spreads...Ohhh...But I love fruits and that photo is so yummy looking!
Have a great flight and enjoy yout trip:)
Kisses sweetie

passport in my pocket said...

Have a blast in GA, Claire! And BTW, I finally saw SATC 2 – sooo good! Loved it.


And I think mushrooms might be on my LOVE list! Also watermelon.

Lindsey said...

I LOVE peaches as well! Especially the kind that you bite into and it just drips down your hand, yummy!! Have fun!!!

Micaela said...

I'm sooo excited for you to be home!!! :) in our shared GA!!!!

meat-- yes def.!!! and i'm not a big mushrooms person either and more than i hate mayo, i can not stand ketchup!

lots of love xoxo

hiking in stilettos said...

Yea for GA peaches!! Hope you have a great trip. :)

Faiza said...

sorry to hear about your dislike for the mayo. i love mayo with my frites!

bananas. said...

yeesh you are picky! no meat or shrooms?! WHY?!

haha. jk. but seriously what a waste. no bueno.

have a safe flight hun!

Meghan said...

Have a safe trip!!! I absolutely hate mayo, too:)

its simple love said...

Before you got contaminated? ha ha. That's hilarious. Love wifi on planes. soooooo much better.

Rachael

Jenn said...

Claire, what about homemade mayo? Alioli? hmmmm??? Hope you're having a lovely time down south. Soak some up for me.

Gabby said...

Hmmm...I hate goat cheese. It's so gross. I can tolerate a lil mayo, but that's it :)