Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Recap in Pictures!

What a perfect weekend . . . well, perfect except for the Saints and the Braves losing yesterday.  But that hardly got me down, cause I spent Friday through Sunday with some of my favorite people:

Rebecca, Sara, Anna (roomie), and me at Pizzaiolo Friday night
note the margherita pizza and vodka tonic!


Eric took care of Milo and Judebug while I was out of town . . . hello, CUUUUUTE!
I sang to them on the phone from Cambria


on the left: a print I found on etsy; the artist uses old dictionary pages!
on the right: the wrapped version :)


Cheryl, me, Gorman, and Sarah at the pre-wedding garden cocktail party


the night before the wedding: what's better than sitting around a fire with champagne and s'mores?


On Sunday morning, we drove here for the wedding
The vineyard is owned by Curtis's family . . . needless to say, it was lovely 
and they had special "Curtis" wine


(several of) my folks at the wedding, just before the ceremony


walking back down the aisle as Mr. and Mrs.


the sweet (and beautiful) bride and groom, Amanda and Curtis


me and Meagan at the reception . . .
we even managed to stay out of trouble!


You can imagine how hard it was to leave Cambria . . . 


Cambria coast

I am such a lucky girl to have such fun, smart, hilarious, sweet, and caring friends.  And as if I don't already love weddings enough (love, pretty dresses, champagne, and dancing?  these are definitely a few of my favorite things), they're even more special when they involve a weekend getaway with some of your best peeps.  Now who's getting hitched next?!

Happy Monday!

22 comments:

FourJedis said...

Wow, what a beautiful weekend you had. Looks pretty perfect in every way! Glad you enjoyed every bit of it. :)

Makavetis said...

Hi, you have an excellent blog! I just started my own Art blog and noticed you liked art as well, maybe you can check it out =)
Thank you

Diana Mieczan said...

You did have a fantastic weekend:) I love the brides dress:) Its so so so pretty:)
kisses and have a fun week:)

Summer {Bisfor...} said...

you are amazingly gorgeous. i am telling you -- that smile of yours is AWESOME.

Krystal said...

These pics are so fun!! I LOVE that print with the old dictionary pages...so cute.
Village

Megan said...

It sounds like you had such a lovely, fun weekend. I love weddings too, what better excuse to dress up and drink wine. I cannot wait until more of my friends start getting married.

Meghan said...

You had such a magnificent weekend! That wedding looks simply lovely! Congrats to the bride and groom!

Marcie said...

Fun, Clare! The brides dress is so pretty. I love Cambria. The coast looks amazing.

xo m

Micaela said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!

almost as beautiful as the wedding-- a vineyard with special wine just for the groom? and the bride's dress... EXACTLY how i want mine to be. i'm trying to convince my mom that i am a bride who's dress can be shorter ;) ha

your gift is perfection, though i wouldn't expect less from such a gift-giving goddess as yourself :)

yes, this might make the fact that it was a bad weekend for our teams (i feel your pain as both my Cowboys and the Rangers lost).

THANK-YOU for our catch-up phone date. what would i do without you?

ps. that pic of Eric and the boys... MELTS MY HEART! i looove the way Judebug is looking at him :) ADORABLE!

angelina la dawn said...

what a wonderful weekend! i'm longing to go to a wedding now. they are truly amazing!

The Girlie Blog said...

Fun weekend. Great pictures.

Lindsey said...

Looks like a great weekend!! Great pics too!! Congrats to the happy couple!!

PinkLouLou said...

Pics are gorg!!

bananas. said...

i've been trying to convince people to get married. so far i've only been to one wedding this year and it just wasn't up to par. i mean it was pretty yes but i want my closer friends to marry because i know the party would be crackin'. and yes i just said crackin'.

congrats to your friends! it looks like a beautiful wedding!

Phoenix Peacock said...

what an amazing weekend!!!

bklyn76 said...

what a fantastic weekend you had! there is a chain called Pizzaiolo here in toronto that i've been meaning to try...

your hair looks fab, btw!

Rach said...

I'm so glad you had fun! I ADORE the bride's short dress :)

Marz said...

What a fun filled weekend!!! Loved looking at all the pics, I looked at them again three times haha :) You are so beautiful Claire!!! And the photo of Eric and the kids is ADORABLE! I noticed how sweetly Judebug was looking up at him too! So precious! :) The bride wore exactly the kind of dress Micaela wants to wear on her big day! Cambria is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I want to be on that coast RIGHT NOW!!!!

georgia~gigi said...

Happy Monday Claire! What a gorgeous wedding, couple and setting! You look pretty darn cute too!
My cousin is getting married in Cali on Sat. and darnit I can't make it! So bummed!
Someday, I hope!
Smoochies
gi gi

April said...

Looks like fun!!

Faiza said...

a perfect weekend for a gorgeous girl, inside and OUT! hello pretty!

super cute pic of eric babysitting!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Aw looks like you had a great time! Cute couple :) Wishing them lots of wedded bliss!