Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween Babies Part 2!

I solicited some more pics of my friends' babies in their costumes cause, well, it doesn't get much cuter than this:

KRUZ and GABRIELLA as Elmo and Abby
I swear, my friend Peaches has THE CUTEST KIDS.  Look at those faces!  I'm always pulling up her facebook pictures and showing them to people cause I think her babes are so freaking adorable.  And they're even cuter in costume!

MATEO the Mailman
Seriously??  This kid has an awesome head of black curls.  And he was a MAILMAN.  He and his mama even made little envelopes for him to give out to other kids!!

SLATE as a baby chicken
My pretty friend Laura and her lookalike baby, Slate, are precious, aren't they???
(p.s. she and I met on an airplane!)

LOGAN the monkey and LILLY the giraffe
These are my friend Jessie's babes.  OMG.
(Logan is bff with Matilda the chef).

Click here if you missed Halloween Babies part 1, featuring Milo, Jude, Aria, Freeman, Matilda, and Sammy!  (and Leon, my sister and bro-in-law's Great Dane, as a unicorn). 

18 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

I am in LOVE with the mini mailman. As a grade schooler I always wanted to be a postal worker. I love that costume! Too cute! All them kids are just adorable!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness these are too cute. I love them all but cannot go past that little mailman!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those costumes are too cute! I love the little postal worker!

Krystal said...

Oh goodness, they couldn't be cuter!

Micaela said...

seriously, ADORABLE!!! how pretty are all of them, but Gabriella! oh she steals my heart. I love your friend's babies' names!!! Aria, Freeman, Matilda-- i LOVE them!!! did i tell you my future little girl's name?!?

Felix Bardot.

Felix after my mom's dad (and i just love original + boy name for girls) and Bardot like Brigitte Bardot :) Max wasn't keen on the middle name but i'm settled on it. I also love Lola

xoxo

Rach said...

This makes me want a baby to dress up in cute outfits haha! Also, I love how you and Laura met on an airplane and became friends!

Signe said...

Oh my god, so much cuteness!
Love these baby costumes :)

bklyn76 said...

too much cuteness for a monday morning! love it!

orsoifeel said...

So precious... it makes me want more kids... for about a minute!!! xoxo

Silvia_C said...

hey cute blog, will you check out mine? it's new and i need followers, i hope to hear from you soon!!!

http://meetmeinmilan.blogspot.com

bananas. said...

oh my GOSH the mailman! HA!!! that has to be my favorite. he looks like a little man! how do you know so many cute kids?!

Jude said...

Awwww, I can't even pick a favorite, they're all too cute! Painfully cute! Well, that was just what I needed to see to start out the new week - thank you!

sassyshoediary said...

Dropping in from Mingle Monday - love the pictures! Digging the giraffe!

Marcie said...

Adorable! I can't tell you how cute the mailman is!

xO M

sunshine said...

Adorable, love the giraffe!!! Stopping by from Mingle Monday, Nice blog!

Gracie said...

Eee! Absolute cuteness overload. I adore babies in general but seeing them in costume is even better.

You have a lot of cute baby friends ;)

Marz said...

I awweeed at all the ADORABLE cutie pies!!!!!! :) Warms my heart :) I also love how you met Laura on a plane!!! :) Anytime I travel and I make a connection with someone I always have to exchange info because it was like chance we got seated next to each other you know? So I LOVE that you guys are friends from a chance meeting on a plane! :)

kiraniluri said...

interesting piece of information, I had come to know about your web-page from my friend Prasad, hyderabad, i have read all posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a million once again, Regards, muslim boy names