These factors are contributing to my Oscar the Grouch state:
1. I went for a jog yesterday and now my back is killing me;*
2. I can't find any creative, unique, and reasonable Christmas gifts. Help me!!;
3. It was freezing this morning. And early. Early and freezing;
4. I have two ulcers in my mouth (bane of my existence);
But here are some happy things!:
1. Micaela got married! I've been keeping my lips sealed for the past couple weeks, but now it's official and she's announced her day-after-Thanksgiving nuptials to the world!
2. The sea salt caramel brownies I made are the best thing in the world. Seriously, make them. They're ridiculously good.
3. In just 20 short days I get to go home to Georgia for Christmas!
4. The Saints are playing the Falcons while I'm home in Georgia. Rivalry!
*While on my jog/walk at Lake Merritt, I saw a dude running totally barefoot. Now, I've heard rumors of this. And I know they're now selling those running shoes that mimic being barefoot. But TOTALLY BAREFOOT? That is nutty. Plus, there's duck poop all around the lake, geez.
Oh! And my dear friend Cathy has a new blog! Please check it out and follow her if you have any interest in growing your own food/healthy eating/gardening. Or if you like to support people just starting out in the blog world. :) I know she'd appreciate it!
Also, I heard today that this lady's wearing Reggie Bush's engagement ring:
Check out the story here.