Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Breesies!

Today is a very special day.  Not only is it the 32nd birthday of my beloved Drew Brees, but it's the 2nd birthday of his first son, Baylen!

happy birthday Brees boys!

Baylen was born on his daddy's 30th bday.  How awesome is that?  (Too bad I've already blown that chance for myself, as my 30th birthday is in 7 months and 1 day.  OMG).  I hope that mama and baby brother Bowen are treating them both like the princes they are.  

undeniably adorable

Although, gotta admit, I wish Breesy were celebrating his bday weekend by winning a game tomorrow.  In any case, happy birthday to the sweetest quarterback around (next to Matt Saracen).  And also, happy birthday to my twin friends AJ and PJ, whose big day I'll be celebrating later tonight at this awesome place with a gorgeous view of San Francisco.

17 comments:

Erika said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to both boys! :)

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Happy birthday to both of them =-)

bklyn76 said...

it's only b/c of you that i know anything about football... hope you had fun last night! xo

starnes family said...

He just couldn't be more adorable. Love him!

Meghan said...

So, I never knew how gorgeous he was! I love it!

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

Aww! He is so so adorable! :)


<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Marz said...

LOVE those pics of your Breesies! :) I have to say my favourite part of their Superbowl win was not any play, catch or touch down - but of seeing your Drew holding and kisses his little ear plugged boy while he celebrated :) Just soooo precious!

At least you still have Sanchez to look forward to for another week :)

daily mix LA said...

cute pics!

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Warm birthday greetings to both;-)

Mrs.B said...

There is no team like the Saints-winning or losing! :o)

Happy Birthday, Drew, baby boy Baylen, and AJ & PJ!

orsoifeel said...

Have you seen our "Matt Saracen" on his new show.... I have missed him so... but it is not the same. Why oh Why did they have to cancel FNL???

Kimbirdy said...

sorry, this is where we're going to have to agree to disagree. having grown up in tennessee, and then having my dad live in indiana, means i'm hopelessly devoted to peyton manning. sigh... :)

la petite coquine said...

Ha-what a terrific post! My dad had me just five days before his 30th birthday, and he always loves to say I'm his best birthday gift!

I'm so delighted to meet you and your blog, and can't wait to dive into your archives to learn more about you!

xo, Lena

sbot said...

hes hot!

www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

Stephanie

Nicole Jeannette said...

Well, that's pretty precious! :)

miss katie said...

thanks for the QB1 shoutout. love that man. (boy?) oh well.

MLD said...

I just adore him!