1. These days, I'm really into Hanging with Friends on the ol' iPhone. Please play with me! (clairekiefer)
2. I spent the past two days in a workshop at SF's Juvenile Justice Center entitled Trauma and Recovery, and then came home and slept. Normal, right? It was an excellent workshop with an excellent trainer, and I learned very acutely that I am not comfortable with silence!!! ("Be comfortable with silence" was one of the counseling "dos"). I am talkative and fidgety and silence? . . . can't handle it.
3. Talk about dichotomous activities: after spending the day in a Trauma workshop, I spent the evening devising a grocery list for Cabo. Someone will go shopping for us and deposit our groceries (and tequila) in our villa before our arrival. What??? June 22 can't get here fast enough.
4. Mesmerized by this picture:
5. What does one do when one's 30th birthday falls on the second day of #$@!ing school? Need ideas.
6. My hair doesn't hold curl. It's naturally wavy, but when I blow dry it and attempt to use a curling iron? FALLS RIGHT OUT. I lamented this fact while my girls were visiting SF last month, and Jessie recommended this curling iron . . .y'all, it's life-changing. Best $24.99 I ever spent. I can brush my hair, sleep on it, put it in a bun, and it STILL has curl. I'm so into it:
Remington T Studio curling wand
Okay, that's all I got. I'm off to the gym . . . but only because I've promised myself a trip to Yogurtland on the way home.