Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My family is beautiful and talented: WEDDING PHOTOS

Back in July, I blogged about my cousin Stevie's wedding in Georgia.  (Southern weddings are the best, by the way; her signature drink was Firefly sweet tea vodka & lemonade!).  My very talented brother-in-law, Andy Lee, photographed her wedding, and the photos are up on his website today.  I am awestruck!  Both at how incredible Andy's photos are, as well as how gorgeous my cousin is.  Check out his site for all the photos, but here are some of my favorites:











All images © Andrew Thomas Lee

Check out more of Andy's photos (of Stevie's wedding and otherwise) here.  Unbelievable talent, I tell you . . .

p.s. Remember my sister Kate & Andy's wedding photos?  OMG.  No wonder they were featured in Brides Magazine and Green Wedding Shoes.  

15 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Awesome!

bananas. said...

um...STUNNING!!!!

i'm not big on getting married but i wouldn't mind being photographed by someone as talented for just one day. those photos are amazing!!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Wow these are breathtakingly beautiful! I didn't know your sis was in a mag - off to check those pics out as well :)

April said...

These are magical. Wowsa. Good 'ole Southern wedding.

inHERshoes said...

i love the photos, especially by the coca cola sign. classic.

melifaif said...

Love the pic of her by the vine covered concrete wall. So amazing. Going to ssheck out the rest....good times!

Micaela said...

WOW!!! these are soooo stunning and magical! (your family IS all gorgeous btw!) your brother-in-law has some super talents!!! my fave is the house behind them-- i love how he shot that! and her shoes-- OF COURSE your cousin would have style ;) of course!

soooo beautiful! and yes! that is a wedding party i would LOVE to have been to ;)

i'm imagining what your wedding photographs will be like... and i'm smiling cos you better believe i will be there ;)

H. Gillham said...

I love these -- what a eye the photographer had...

beautiful.

H. Gillham said...

and I just went back and looked at Kate's wedding photos --

they are so spectacular -- I have no words.

So different. Lovely. All of those things...

OMG is right.

Krystal said...

gorgeous wedding, my goodness!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That wedding looks like it was amazing and the photos turned out amazing!

Marz said...

Andy sure knows how to capture magical moments!! These photos leave me speechless!!! Your cousin is a GORGEOUS bride! I love the colour of their suits and her bridesmaid's dress :) Looks SO great against that grey background! And I love that they had bagpipes at their wedding - I bet that sounded sooo beautiful!!! What a truly beautiful wedding!

Marz said...

p.s. the picture of your mom and Kate with the sparklers is AMAZING! All you girls are SO beautiful!!!

Mrs.B said...

Loved EVERY SINGLE pic...and I look at a lot of wedding photos!

Talent beyond measure...please, pass the word!

Also, gotta try this "firefly sweet tea".

Sara said...

These photos are indeed unbelievable, so beautiful, he is very talented, I wish my wedding picture would turn out like this! You have a lovely blog and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic