Friday, August 19, 2011

Suri's Burn Book

Yesterday, my friend Doro changed my life by sending me the link to Suri's Burn Book.  Many of you are aware of my long-standing obsession with celebritot Suri Cruise . . . and now it's reached a whole new level.

Suri's Burn Book is a tumblr account in which Suri posts pictures of celebs & their kids and comments on them.  And makes fun of her parents, Tom and Katie.  And OMFG is she hilarious.  Exempli gratia:

August 18, 2011




While we’re on the subject of famous Swedes, here is a photo of Elin Nordegren and her two children, Sam and Charlie. This family has become kind of reclusive post-Tiger, but they were recently seen out and about in Miami.
I am disappointed that Sam and I missed each other on our Miami vacations, because I completely approve of her fashion choices—from that fun headband to that slimming belt!—and would have loved to have her over for tea. We also would have a lot to talk about, like having embarrassing fathers and the challenges of having moms who wear denim.



HAHA!  Embarrassing fathers and the challenges of having moms who wear denim!!!  Suffice to say I spent quite a bit of time yesterday browsing Suri's files, and will continue to do so via her tumblr and twitter.  I suggest you do the same.

Happy Friday!

22 comments:

Hannah @ The New Black said...

I found this a few weeks ago and think it's hilarious!

undomestic chica said...

Oh gosh! I find a bunch of time-wasting coming my way.

starnes family said...

Seriously brilliant. Had to add it to my Pinterest wall.

I wish someone would know my head.....know what I think is funny......and compile a list of all the things I should be reading online.

This would be on it.

kimbirdy said...

yup, i just spent way too much time over there just now too. :) hilarious! thanks for sharing.

julianne. said...

this is so freaking funny.

Dee Stephens said...

Going over there to visit now. BTW - do you live in the city? I'm headed that way the week after Labor Day for work. San Jose....but plan on being in the city at night to catch up with my peeps!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

LOL I gotta check this out, Off to take a look now :)

April said...

I love finding a good tumblr to really waste time on. haha :)

tara said...

Bahahaha this is amazing!!!

Marz said...

Just like every time I see a man bun I immediately think of you, every time I see Suri I always think of you :) I still have the hots for her daddy, Tom will always be one of the greatest loves of my life regardless of his jumping on couches or Scientology shenanigans :)
p.s. I also immediately thought of you when I heard about the West Memphis 3 being freed. I know how passionate you are about this case and I'm just so happy for them and for you! xo

Jesslyn Amber said...

That is hilarious!!!

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

this is hilarious! i'm definitely going to check this site out now. i always love blogs, tumblrs, whatever that aren't meant to be serious at all, but you can always count on them for a laugh. like this one i recently discovered, bangable dudes in history. you should check it out.

Megan said...

hehe love this! might waste some time on there myself tonight.

robayre said...

dang it, just wasted an hour reading all the archives and still wish there was more. Thanks for sharing this wonderfully horrible blog.

Meghan said...

Umm, I am going to check this out RIGHT NOW! This is seriously brilliant. I would like to be Suri's friend someday...

Katherine said...

I love this tumblr too - I think it is hilarious, she needs a Twitter account that I can follow!!

Bad Joan said...

This Tumblr is hilarious!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Erika said...

Okay, this is my new obsession. Seriously. I can't imagine getting anything done again after learning about this site! :P

Leesh said...

I love it, it's hilarious. I spent the other night going through the whole tumblr account. I tried to show my husband but he thinks the whole concept is mean. #whatdoesheknow

Micaela said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! your love for suri is unmatched :) i have to go on and see if she talks about Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's (oh my Coldplay) clan-- like why couldn't my parents have named me "apple," or something normal? lol

i love it!

xo

daniela said...

Words cannot describe how absolutely pumped i am to keep up with this!!!!!!!!!!

H. Gillham said...

Hilarious. Seriously.

I'm adding it to my LONG list.

Mwah.