Friday, September 9, 2011

Thanks for gracing us with your presence, Friday.

True to form (of weeks with Monday off work), this week has flown by.  With such speed that I am now concerned that suddenly I'm going to wake up and be 65 years old.  How is it September already??

Speaking of September, the only reason I am accepting its arrival is that with it comes football.  Tragically, my team lost last night.  But they put up a damn good fight at Lambeau Field . . . and the Packers are on top of their shit when they play at home.  42-34 . . . a seriously high-scoring game.  And although the night ended with my head in my hands, I loved seeing these two quarterbacks go head to head.  A fine match, gentlemen.


While I should be spending the next two days scouring my filthy house, planning curriculum, and basking in the sun, instead I will be hanging out with boys all weekend.  Specifically, these two:

in cute news, Jude says "Claire" now

Also, I officially put the Hells Angels Pimp & Ho Ball on my google calendar.  That makes Friday a little more palatable.  And I'm looking forward to an early October visit from this girl.  What's making your Friday manageable?  

4 comments:

April said...

Oh goodness, that Pimp and Ho Ball looks like something else. I can't wait to hear all about it!!! There's a party around here called Robots and Sluts. Not as cool as Hell's Angels, but it's funny to see what kind of outfits people put together.

Just Cherish Today said...

I was rooting for the saints! :) I'm not a packer fan!

Gracie said...

Haha Pimp and Ho that ought to be fun! Wow of course you would put that on your Google calender :)

So cute that Jude can say Claire. That always makes you feel special.

As for time speeding past. It freaks me out!

Marz said...

A damn good fight is right!!! :) I am seriously amazed that your Saints were able to come back because honestly I was a little worried for you and Jessie in the beginning. They were such a hot mess! When they came back it made for such a good and exciting season opener :) I cannot freaking wait for Sunday...Dallas Cowboys baby!!! (plus we get to swoon over Mark Sanchez at the same time :) Man I love football season!!! :)

The boys look absolutely adorable in their jeans :) You're going to have to call me when Jude is in a talking mood so I can hear him say your name :) SO adorable!!!

I am so excited for your Hells Angels event and for Shelly's visit!!! It's so neat that she was my first blogger meet up and I just fell in love with her. You're going to do the same :) I wish I was there too :(

Have a great weekend sweet Claire! Love you xoxo