Thursday, November 10, 2011

All I can think about is Free People

and for once I'm not talking about prisoners. ;)

It's precisely when my bank account is at its most dismal that I begin fantasizing about all the clothes and shoes I desire.  Which is what led me to the Free People site a few days ago, where I proceeded to gaze, gawk, and gasp over all the beautiful things.  Check it:


(why hello, New Years Eve dress of my dreams)



(I'd even wear coral for this top)



It's like a boho-Gypsy-semi-homeless-shimmery dreamworld.  Which is why, when I was at Marshalls yesterday, and I stumbled upon a single Free People dress on clearance (and in a medium), I had to buy it:

It's loose & drapey and oh so pretty with a cardigan & booties

And now I must direct you to the Free People homepage, where you'll need to wait patiently for about two seconds until the pug walks onscreen.  Proceed to watch the pug throughout the day, as my sister and I did upon discovery.

16 comments:

sheba said...

i love free people too! there's a store right by here so you better come visit me and check it out!

Christianna said...

There stuff is so cute! But totally out of my price range. Maybe someday?

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That sparkly dress is gorgeous! I want it now, thanks ;P So is the dress you bought. I bet that color looks great on you!

melifaif said...

The prices are telling me...."Don't even think about it sister!!!!" No cash flow for all that. But cute stuff. No doubt about that. Love your first sentence. LOL. And coral is like my best color EVER!!!!!! wth.

Dee Stephens said...

No $$ here either :(

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

that pug looks just like my pug!!! now i want to force him to wear tinsel garland around for christmas =)

and that dress you scored? SOOOO cute.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Love that fringe bracelet~ luv their blog as well, Claire!

Summer Athena said...

this is why we are besties. i love FP. just not the price.

Kara said...

Score! I love Free People so much, every time a new catalog comes out I want to live in it. And you absolutely described them perfectly "It's like a boho-Gypsy-semi-homeless-shimmery dreamworld". Exactly what I've been thinking but hadn't articulated. love

xx Kara
Sprinkles in Springs

drollgirl said...

i am wearing a free people sweater right now! it is big and cozy and warm, and it is my go-to sweater. i could use some more! and they could stand to LOWER THEIR PRICES. lol

hope you have a fab weekend!

p.s. what did dad thing of m?

Meredith said...

Love ALL those. Lord, I wish I could justify that kind of money on clothes.

Meghan said...

There is a FP store here in Chicago, and I always walk right on by in sadness. I LOVE their clothes, but the prices make me sad...

Krystal said...

i should NOT have visited this at the moment, haha :) I'm in a spending mood lately, it's not good! Although, I did just buy workout clothes so i guess that's ok :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh my gosh! I love Free People and lust after so much of their stuff but my poor bank account can't handle it!

Ocean Dreams said...

I loooove Free People, hence why I advertise them everywhere on my blog, lol! Their elements are amazing. I always try to find them on sale and then stock up on their tops!!

Marz said...

I was laughing out loud at that first sentence :) bahaha! Umm $300 for a bracelet?! But it is oh so pretty :) And speaking of pretty - I can only imagine how sexy you look in that new dress!! :) I LOVE it! Maybe Micaela can find it for me at her Marshalls?! :)