Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Get Yourself a Christmas Ornament!

I've been meaning to blog about this for the past week, but better late than never:

If you are anywhere near as into Christmas (and all things Christmasy) as I am, then enter my darling friend Micaela's ornament swap, PRONTO!  There are only two more days to enter, so hurry. :)  She will pair you with a partner, and you will exchange ornaments in time to hang them on your tree.  Last year, I got two gorgeous Anthropologie ornaments from Lauren and I can't wait to hang them again this year.


Sign up here!

6 comments:

Megan said...

This is my absolute favourite swap of all time! Must remember to enter after work today :-)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I already signed up for a Thanksgiving swap. Womp womp :(

Christianna said...

This sounds pretty awesome! I'll have to think about signing up for this one! What a great idea!

P.S. just making sure you got the "Any Friend Of Mine" e-mail? I've been so busy I haven't been able to check!

erin elder said...

I love this swap, and of course i already signed up!!! :)

Last year i was lucky enough to get partnered with her twinkie, Marianne... she got me the sweetest little french bulldog ornament. i can't wait for this year's swap!!

:)

Micaela said...

i love you claire!!! thank-you for blogging about my swap <3 i'm excited it's in its third year! but i'm more excited that it's our tradition xo

Matthew Snope said...

http://www.maakies.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/maakies-decorations.png