Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Chewy

I have an obsessive personality.  I've been known to listen to a song on repeat for a month, google every minute fact about a celebrity crush's life, binge watch whole series of tv shows.

One of my obsessions is Jude Freitag, son of my friends Cari and JJ (and whom I babysit, along with his brother Milo).  Witnessing him discover language is amazing and hilarious.  Most recently, he's been saying a word that is SO FUNNY.


These are Jude's vitamins.  He calls them "chewies."  And when he says "chewy," I crack up.  Here are some of the many videos I have taken of me trying desperately to get him to say it:

video

video

video

video

video

Prettttttttty adorable, right?  Luckily, Matt is as obsessed as I am.  Therefore, we've basically been saying "chewy" (or as Matt thinks is the most accurate spelling for Jude's pronunciation: "chwee") to each other for the past week, sending each other tweets, audio notes, emails, etc. all referencing this one, toddler-uttered word: chewy.


PS: stay tuned for a giveaway tomorrow!

14 comments:

undomestic chica said...

Ahhh, too cute! I can't wait until mine start to talk.

Ocean Dreams said...

Oh my goodness he is adorable! Love how he says chewee. Ha ha.

Matthew Snope said...

Aaaaahhhhh chweeeeee!!!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

LOL he's so cute! Wait...that's not your voice is it? haha it doesn't sound familiar. Then again we met in person once like a year ago ;)

bananas. said...

that's so cute! i shall now call my vita-gummies CHWEEEEZ!!! :D

Kathy said...

LOL adorable. just wait until he starts speaking more.... kids say the funniest and craziest things.

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! Too cute and precious!!!

Holly said...

those vitamins look delicious. like i could eat the whole bag!

melifaif said...

Crackin.me.up! He looks all, "I said Chwee, duh!" Funny.

Kelly said...

Such cute clips!! And those vitamins look pretty tasty!

drollgirl said...

lol!!!!!

i get obsessed with things two. i will put the same song on repeat in my car and listen to it during my STUPID FUCKING COMMUTE over and over again. i have had the same queens of the stone age song queued up in my car for about a month. love it!

Faiza said...

i wanna hear him say ooey gooey good!

Aline said...

hahaha so cute!

Marz said...

Your baby Jude bug is SO cuuuute!!! I just love him and Milo and Cari and JJ! Amazing people :) And I can't believe Jude's talking!!! or adorably trying to anyway :) I watched the video you sent like a million times! SO cuuute! I then watched these each twice! Too precious!! And I love how Matt finds them precious too ;) Glad you have an obsessive personality - because we all know I do too: CANNOT.WAIT.FOR.ANAHEIM! xoxo Love you! :)