Friday, January 6, 2012

Hot & Busted, or, How Well My Friends Know Me

This morning, I received two emails from Jason, one of my best friends (we grew up together).  Jason, his boyfriend Adam, and their puppy Johann are some of my favorite people/canines in the world.  Plus, Jason is the only person who willingly accompanies me to Swinging Richards on my biannual trips home to Georgia (even though I've embarrassed him there a time or two . . . ).


Jason's first email was a link to an article entitled, "The Secrets Gay Men Don't Want Straight People to Know."

The second?  A site called Hot and Busted, featuring sexy mug shots!  Under the "About" tab, the site proclaims:

"Hot and Busted presents mugshots of young and photogenic male arrestees."  HA!


I'm willing to bet this guy is Jason's personal fave.  Apparently, he was arrested for failure to appear after committing the grave crime of failure to produce a saltwater fishing license.


And now the ultimate question: why the hell didn't I think of this website???

Happy Friday!

22 comments:

Mo Vid said...

My question...why doesn't the guy have a shirt on in his mug shot?
Happy Friday.

Lindsey said...

um you just made my day. Hell to the yes. That dude is hot as F*&K!!!!!!!!! Yes, please. I am about to spend an hour or so perusing the site. Thank you to your gay hubs!!!!! Every girl needs one.

melifaif said...

hahahaha....LOVE this so....especially HIM! Yummers. Cheers to a New Year friend.

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

haha- super funny

Christina said...

That is awesome!

Girlie Blogger said...

Can't help laughing at this. Fabulous website.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

drollgirl said...

OMG! this made me laugh and laugh!

and the last guy is HOT!!!

hooray for hot criminals! loloolololol. preferably REFORMED hot criminals! :)

Tiffany said...

Now, I don't think you're being fair. Simon is totally up for Swinging Richard's!

~KS said...

Bwhahahaha... what a great website...

Megan said...

Hehe, I think he is my favourite too and I can live with that crime :-p

Healthy Branscoms said...

Love your blog! :) I became a follower! :)

Faiza said...

those salt water fishers are a shady bunch of folk...

such a funny website!

Meri said...

haha- who cares who thought of the site, at least its there! My favorite is "awkward pregnancy photos"- I laugh for days...

Kara said...

Oh my god what a genius website!! I leafed through several photos with delight until I got to one that said "Charge: murder". Then I just got real sad :(

AmandaDF said...

I'm with Mo Vid-where's his shirt???? Not that I particularly mind lol

That website is hilarious!!!!

bananas. said...

that guy is hot but bottom row, middle is not! goo!!!

and what's up with hi-liter face in the center. lol.

awesome website!

Micaela said...

haha HI-LARIOUS!

and yep, so very claire :)

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

sooo....i might have thought at first that "hot and busted" would be a site where they have pics of people who WOULD be hot...if they didn't have busted faces. or outfits. or cars or houses.

clearly...i am the most shallow human alive.

Miss Caitlin S. said...

haha that is so funny- what a fun idea. That guy is SO hot, geez. And I'm pretty sure I can live with his lack of fishing license (after much prayer).

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Bahahaha! I think Chace Crawford should be on that site ;)

Marz said...

This website had to be designed just for you!! :) It's SO you! I'm giggling over here hahaha

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I will now stalk that website!! Why wasn't he wearing a shirt though?!? lol