Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Come find me?

First of all, thank you for the very sweet comments & thoughts about yesterday's post.  It means a lot to me that so many of you took the time to read it & share your encouraging words.

Onto more light-hearted things:  Last week, I got to meet up with Kristin and her husband as they road-tripped through California!  She was just as sweet & adorable as I imagined.  We had a few beers & some delicious food at 21st Amendment before they continued on their drinking tour of San Francisco. ;)


She's on a plane back to North Carolina right now, so I'm guest posting for her today about four of my favorite (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) drinks, plus sharing my favorite smoothie recipe.  Come say hi over there?

10 comments:

meghan said...

Ohh! How fun!! I wish I was there!! And PS, from your guest post on her blog, I had no idea you were from Georgia originally. Maybe I missed it somewhere along the way, but that's where I went to school. It's such a small world.

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

fun!! so....any plans in october 2013? cuz i'll be in sacramento for a wedding, and i'm trying to talk the hubs into making it a bay area anniversary trip too!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

FUN! I'm going to go read your guest post :)

Leesh said...

I found you over at Kristin's blog and you totally made me jealous when I saw the Blue Moon photo.

I am going to BeerStock tonight. It's a tasting of all kinds of beers from all over the world. The good thing is that it is at a bar by my house. I will die if they have Blue Moon.

Lori Spencer said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I think it's wonderful that the blog world brings people together that are total opposites! I'm excited to go read you're guest post. <3 You're newest follower.

Happiness Is... said...

I am meeting 2 bloggers in July :)

drollgirl said...

ok, checking out the tuesday post now......

Micaela said...

that is the CUTEST photo of you two! i love that you girls got to meet up and now i'm off to read about your favorite smoothie recipe :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Meet ups are so much fun!! Once I get up there, we'll have to meet up!

Kristin W said...

I know I'm late, but thanks for the shout out! And for guest posting!