Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Favorites

A moment to sit down and write, at last!  This week has been nonstop, but that makes me appreciate the still moments even more.  I am so happy to see Friday!

Here are some of my current faves:


I ordered this bracelet on sale at Free People and although it hasn't arrived on my doorstep yet, I'm already in love with it!  I'm smitten with mixed metals (and pretty much everything Free People makes).  As a bonus, it was really inexpensive!  I haven't bought anything for myself in a while, but I decided that after this past week, I deserved a little present.


Dear God, please let Emily choose Arie, cause Jef and his bouffant are a little ridic.  Plus, Arie's way hotter.  And I'm not just saying that because I happen to have unearthed his mug shot (pictured above). Evidently, homeboy's been arrested twice for driving without a license and no valid registration.  Which doesn't exactly make him a bad ass . . . but at least he has a mugshot.  I'm certain that qualifies as the "edginess" Emily's looking for.  Ha!  *p.s. if you've read spoilers, please don't tell me!  I read them last season and seriously regretted it.


FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, go out and buy these immediately!  Matt brought them home for me the other day (after I had passed them up at TJ's but yammered on and on about how much I wanted them) and I was both ecstatic and frustrated at the same time.  I'm counting calories, yo! But I "budgeted" one of these bad boys into my calorie allotment the other day and now I can't stop thinking about the three left in the box.  They are every bit as good as they sound/look.  I'm basically willing to starve myself so that I can eat these.  ;)

So that's it for the week.  What are your current faves?  Link up with my girl Lindsey and let me know!

10 comments:

Katie Price said...

Thank you for not sharing any spoilers for the Bach! I haven't seen the last 3 weeks, but I still can't wait for the finale. I know they'll do massive amounts of re-caps anyways, right?! So glad to hear that Arie is in the finale though! I've been rooting for him since the beginning. (mug-shot & all)

Sara said...

Also team Arie all the way. Just don't know if Emily got good vibes from his family on the hometown date.

Alisa Marie said...

Found you through the link-up! OMG, I can't believe you found a mugshot of Arie, that's AWESOME! New Follower

http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

Brianna said...

I love Arie too!! I'm starting to love Jef with one f though... but his hair has GOT to go!
And HOLY S'mores Icecream sandwiches!?! There IS a God! And his name is Trader Joe. I'm buying these TONIGHT. Hollaaaaa

yours truly dear said...

FROZEN SMORES SANDWICHES!?!?! omg i'm drooling. amazing!! also, sorry i've been totally vacant from the bloggy world since forever, but i'm trying to come back! glad to see you are still fabulous as always :)

Megan said...

Those smores look delicious!!! I am starting a diet tomorrow, I am dreading it but I have been really naughty lately, need to get back to good habits.

Aleyta said...

Haha I read reality Steve every season. It's like a sick obsession lol!!!

Meri said...

aha! thank you- I now have an excuse to go to Trader Joes. Those look awesome!

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

that bracelet is GORGEOUS!!

and i don't think i've ever been sadder we have no trader joe's anywhere nearby than i am right now....yummmm

The Preppy Student said...

I love that bracelet. I need to try the smores but how many calories do they have? such a shame that those things are caloric wouldnt the world be a happier place if junk food was better for us! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!