Thursday, July 5, 2012

Yo, Is This Racist?

The other day, my dear friend Diana alerted me to the funniest thing I've seen on the web since Suri's Burn Book.  See, I have an insomnia routine.  When I wake up, sleepless, in the middle of the night, I pick up my phone and in this order:

*check email
*look at instagram
*look at facebook
*look at twitter
*play Scramble with Friends

When I got to step 3, I saw that my friend Diana had posted a link to yoisthisracist.com.  Let's just say I willingly surrendered to insomnia, because that shit is FUNNY!  I spent over an hour reading the entries (people submit pretty ridiculous questions to this random guy, who answers them hilariously).  If you need a break or a laugh, click here now.

*Also, check out Yo Should I Dump This Asshole

9 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Lol I do the same things as you at night. Except I have to play my Yahtzee app til I fall asleep. Sad...

Anyways, I have to check these out. You've heard of Emails From an Asshole too, right?

Meghan said...

Umm, that site is HILARIOUS! "Go with gingers" I am dying.

Lacey in the City said...

The site won't load for me! Boo!

Lacey in the City said...

You should also check out my best friend's page...it's hysterical!

http://itsabroepidemic.tumblr.com/

Katie Price said...

Please tell me that you asked the scrabble question.
This guy is hilarious!

Christina said...

My routine is the same as yours! Except I might play Scramble first. Haha. I'm on my way to check them out!

Dee Stephens said...

I'll have to check it out too!

Marz said...

I should have read this last night because I couldn't go back to sleep after I woke up at 2 AM! I did everything you mentioned (but Scramble since I gave up my games) plus pinterest! I've been getting on there a lot more lately looking up cute baby ideas for my nieces and nephews! ;) It's amazing how much time I can spend on my iPhone. What the heck did I ever do without it???

melifaif said...

DAMN!!! "Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage." Grrrr....