Friday, September 7, 2012

Best of Craigslist?

When I was in the country last weekend, I got the fever . . . for baby farm animals, that is.  I couldn't stop thinking about getting my own chicken or goat, and couldn't help but browse Craigslist for available animals.  I just wanted to check out the prices, you know. ;)

When I came across this, I immediately saved it so I could share it with you.  Enjoy:

BOER KID: HERMORFIDITE

Date: 2012-08-31, 10:47PM

"DOLLY" IS A BEAUTIFUL 4-5 MONTH OLD BOER KID, BLACK HEAD W/ WHITE BODY. VERY SWEET GOAT, VERY FRIENDLY-- AND VERY VERY SPECIAL: DOLLY HAS ALL THE SEXUAL PARTS TO BE A FEMALE, AND ALL THE SEXUAL PARTS TO BE A MALE. SHE ACTS MORE LIKE A DOE AND PHYSICALLY LOOKS LIKE A DOE MORE THAN A BUCK KID- URINATES LIKE A DOE. SHE IS A HERMORFIDITE. SHE ALSO IS POLLED NATURALLY- NO HORNS. THIS RARE GIRL/BOY CAN BE YOURS IF YOU WISH TO ADOPT HER. 925-752-6300 
  • Location: TRACY-ISH
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

11 comments:

Kate Kiefer said...

hermorfidite!

undomestic chica said...

I want a goat too! And I totally think you should get this one

Dancing Branflake said...

Haha! That poor kid! Did you get him/her?

Christianna said...

Hahahahahahahha, this is amazing! I don't think I've laughed this hard since I watched an episode of "Parks and Rec" about an hour ago...

drollgirl said...

HERMORFIDITE!!!!

Location: TRACY-ISH made me laugh too!!!!

p.s. get the herm goat!

Micaela said...

there are no words!! "Dolly" in quotes HA!

Micaela said...

PS I love you even more for looking up baby farm animals.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Aw I feel sad for that poor little goat! :( Please adopt it so the other goats aren't mean to it! Or some weirdo doesn't buy it!!

My mom had a goat in high school lol! She trained it like a dog!!

Christina said...

What?! I'm with Leeann. You better adopt it! Hahah!

Megan said...

Hehe love this, but with something this good I am sure it will get snapped up pretty quickly!

Kara said...

That was literally the best thing I've ever read.