Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Baby Halloween Costumes

There was a time in my life (oh about 2 or 3 years ago) when I knew a lot of babies.  And they looked SO DANG CUTE in their baby costumes.  But now I know a lot of toddlers, and as you are probably quite aware, toddlers have strong opinions about their costumes.  So now, instead of wearing adorable/hilarious costumes determined by adults, they are the princesses and superheroes that they insist upon being.  Which is important for them, but less exciting for people like me who appreciate slightly deviant, wacky costumes.  Even for babies.  Here are some of the cutest baby costumes I could find on Pinterest:


Source: thechive.com via Yvonne on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Michele on Pinterest




Source: imgur.com via Miyoung on Pinterest

Source: buzzfeed.com via Claire on Pinterest

Happy Halloween, everyone!

13 comments:

Micaela said...

I'm going to have to email you the pic of my friend's baby who dressed up as Sophia from the Golden Girls ha

Christina sent me the pic of the Wayne & Garth baies and said we needed to copy it with Felix & Sollie :) so cute!

The Office guy--HA! Love it.

Will def have to be more creative next year with Felix :)

undomestic chica said...

I love these! Next year I'm going o have to put some effort into their costumes.

Britta Marie said...

aw the first one of baby spaghetti and dwight are my favorites haha so cute!

xo Britta
thebootsparade.blogspot.com

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

i'm neither confirming nor denying that i have already thought about what family costume we can do the first halloween we have a baby.

H. Gillham said...

Those are all great -- except for the last one, which was kind of .... skeevy?

My favorite is Baby Gandhi, btw.
LMBO

Faiza said...

Claire, you always know how to make me smile!

My favourite is the Dalai Lama.

The Jersey Shore crew are hilarious!

Helene said...

ahhh yess!! love this. made my day!

J and A said...

Oh my gosh, they are so all so freakin cute!!

Marz said...

BAHAHAHA!!!! I LOVED every single costume ;) The Jersey Shore and the Jane Fonda aerobics one cracked me up!

Kim @ wanderlustee.com said...

lol i love all of these except the jersey shore one! just, too much on that one!! haha

Christina said...

Hahahah! I love the Harry Potters and the boxer with a black eye! And Wayne and Garth. And Dwight. Ok, they are all awesome. Great post!!

drollgirl said...

ok, these made me cackle!!!!!

albert was telling me about a kid on his son's baseball team (ages 10-11) that WANTED TO DRESS AS A GANG BANGER for halloween. WTF!!!!

Leesh said...

These costumes are hilarious. My favorite is the spaghetti one but have you seen the lobster one? That's my all-time favorite.