Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Free People Wish List

It's crazy how much time I spend browsing the Free People website.  It's like walking through an art gallery--gazing at all the beautiful things, imagining how they'd look in my home (closet).  Here are my most recent obsessions:

Seriously tried to convince my friend Jessie to get married in this.

Love these.  So much.

Not a color I usually go for, but what a beautiful dress . . . 

HOT.

I love patterned scarves, and it's scarf weather in San Francisco pretty much year round.

Adorable.

I can already think of so many letter combinations I want . . . starting with NO.  heehee.

Can you believe that anyone works at this store?  I'd go flat broke.  No way would I be able to save a penny from a paycheck if I were surrounded by this stuff all day.  Free People employees: How do you maintain your willpower???

Linking up with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting!

13 comments:

Kai Mercado said...

my dream would be to have a whole wardrobe filled with clothes from Free People....one day...maybe?

holli said...

I love Free people. i was checking out their long sweaters today. SO cute!

I wished you worked in my office so i would have someone to discuss SOA with. I needed to talk about last night and i get blank stares here.

drollgirl said...

i love the look, the feel, and the vibe of much of their clothing. sadly i am not waif-thin like their models! but i have a few of their sweaters, and they are some of my favorite things to wear in winter. :)

Tey VJ said...

love their modern take on bohemian style specially that white dress - gorgeous!

Oh, and yes I'd be broke too if I work for any of my fave stores =))

http://www.freeteyme.com

Gracie said...

That white dress is beautiful! I would love it for a wedding dress. I'm soo bummed I didn't get to go into a Free People store when I was in the US. Oh I liked LA and I also loved San Francisco :)

Megan said...

Oh I have never looked at this store before but I think I need too! Those shoes are stunning :) I have been shopping way too much lately, all these pretty stores are feeding my addiction.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I try to stay away from that store, it's an addiction!

Ocean Dreams said...

Free People is the best- I too am obsessed, just wish they weren't so spendy!

alicia said...

that white dress is beyond beautiful!

Micaela said...

Those heels-- def. HOT!

I could see Jessie getting married in a dress like that. I can't wait to see what she picks out! (just read how Neil proposed. OMG!) January can't come quick enough... it'll be amazing to see her get married and all of us together again <3 and of course, for you to hold Felix. :)

meghan said...

You know, Free People is one the only sites I never look at. I don't even think I've ever been to their website before. I browse JCrew and anthro all the time!

Meri said...

oh I do love this brand... thanks for the finds!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love that last dress! They always have great stuff!