Friday, October 5, 2012

My Cousins are Here!

My cousins flew in from Georgia yesterday!  They're here for a long weekend and the adventures have already begun.  Yesterday, I picked them up from the airport and took them straight to Baker Beach (with a stop at Haight Ashbury on the way).  It's one of my favorite places in the world.


We're heading up to Napa in a few minutes; we have a tour at O'Brien Estate Winery (where I've never been, actually).  After that, a late lunch at my favorite restaurant ever!

Hope everyone has as fantastic a weekend as I plan to. :) Happy Friday!

6 comments:

AmericanBridget (Jones) said...

GREEN WITH ENVY!
Do you ever go over to Tiburon and have lunch or drinks over at Sam's? One of my favorite places on the water in Marin to take people to who came to visit me when I lived out there. I loved the view of the city from across the bay and the drive over is always so stunning.

How I miss NoCal...the place, not the cost of living though. Ghees, I feel I was always getting raped up the butt with rent.

Lindsey said...

Cant' wait to visit you! Your cousins are gorgy. Have so much fun in napa!!!!

Brooke said...

I have never been to that winery! Can't wait to see all your pictures~

Have a beautiful weekend!


=)


Brooke

Megan said...

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend with your family xx

Megan said...

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend with your family xx

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wooohooo! Babker Beach is one of my favs!