Sunday, November 25, 2012

#SportsFreak365

It's funny that I'm loyal to the New Orleans Saints and not the Atlanta Falcons. When I really think about it, I think it's probably because college football is so big in the South . . . and my college (Tulane University) was all kinds of awesome, but they don't exactly have a world-class football team. ;)  Therefore, the Saints are sort of the bridge between college and football for me, since I went to school in New Orleans.

One can find many a fleur de lis around my house. :) The Saints mean more to me than football; my love for the team is deeply connected to my love for the city and all it has overcome.

Thanks to the Clever Girls Collective, I received an NFL #SportsFreak365 custom calendar featuring my favorite NOLA boys!


You can create your own calendar here. There are over 3000 players to choose from, and you can select which pictures go with which months (you can even choose which month you want to start your calendar with!). What's even cooler is that you can enter custom text & pictures to mark birthdays/anniversaries/etc. on your calendar! And if you order now, they're 35% off (regularly $24.95). 

Showing off your team spirit has never been easier! Whatever team you root for and whatever sport they play, find the gear you need at SportsFreak365.com. Just in time for the holidays, you can get 30% off  any purchase using the code “Clever30.” And while you’re there, be sure to enter to win $500 toward team gear in Ditka’s SportsFreak of the Week Contest!

I was selected for participation in this campaign as a member of Clever Girls Collective.

8 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

You can find a TON of fleur de lis in our house! Geaux Saints and LSU!!

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

that's awesome!! it's funny, to this day i don't really watch college basketball because when i was in college, our team was pretty terrible. now UGA football?? WHOLE other story =)

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

lol. Our football team lost every single game in my Junior year. Very embarrassing. It's what you get for putting a bunch of nerdy engineers on a field against real football players.

Marz said...

I saw your tweet and immediately clicked on your link because HECK YES I'm a Sports freak! hahaha :) C you look SO gorgeous with your custom calendar! ;) You are so beautiful! I've been tempted all day to go on MLB shop.com to order some new Angels gear for Cyber Monday, so perfect timing posting this! I'm headed to SportsFreak365.com now! ;)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I need a Saints/12 months of Jimmy Graham calendar!!! Lol!!

NYLON Girl said...

You look super cute claire bear!

Micaela said...

First, you look AMAZING and beautiful next to your calendar (your make-up is flawless). Second, what a great deal. I can think of far worse things than having a custom calendar of my favorite team to keep me company year round... Miles Austin, yes please! ;)

sheba said...

i could care less about football, but girl, you look stunning in that photo! xo