Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Johnny Was

One of my coworkers at McSweeney's wears the prettiest dresses & tunics. I've complimented her several times, and finally, on Monday, asked where she gets these treasures. She told me they're from Johnny Was, an L.A. based boutique that has a store down in San Jose. I'm seriously contemplating a trip down to Santana Row after the holidays (given that I'm currently way too broke from Christmas fallout to shop for myself!). 

Check out some of these gorgeous pieces from their gypsy-inspired, boho chic collection:

I want this so bad it hurts.



If this is still on sale when I next get paid, it will be mine!





I haven't been this obsessed with a clothing line in a while. Discovering Johnny Was really makes me wish I had more discretionary money! Those draped wraps in particular . . . they make me swoon! What do you think of these flowy, bohemian clothes? I'm in love!

11 comments:

undomestic mama said...

These are pretty stinking cute, I can totally see you in them.

drollgirl said...

i love this brand, too. but the clothes are EXXXXXPENSSSSSIVE. i have one johnny was top that i got on sale a year or two ago -- and i love it. i just bought two more johnny was tops via a hautelook sale yesterday. DAMN ALL OF THESE HOLIDAY EMAIL SALE NOTIFICATIONS! it is hard to pass up good sales!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oooh I need every single one of these please!

Kathy said...

they're gorgeous!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

This is totally you! So adorable!

Laura Darling said...

Oh my gosh these are beautiful - I love that third one! Maybe I'll win the lottery this week and can go on a little shopping spree! :)

April said...

Oh I wish there was a place like that around here! I mean, I'm sure there is, but I haven't found it yet. haha

Micaela said...

Those wraps are SO you!!! Beautiful. I especially love that second tunic and think they look amazing with those pants.

You should def. treat yourself so I am crossing my fingers it goes on sale ;)

KatyK said...

What a cute collection. Makes me miss my western roots. I really like the aesthetic of this line....and wish I had a little more discretionary income too. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some comment love.

Marz said...

This line is SO you!!! You would look beautiful in every piece. But MAN! It's expensive!!!!!! I hear ya about the broke from Christmas fallout. And yet I couldn't resist buying an Angels long sleeve hooded top for myself when I got that 25% off email!! ;) ha

lucia m said...

omg! beautiful clothes!

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com