Monday, January 14, 2013

Mortified

Hopefully, many of you already know about Mortified. But for those who don't:


Mortified is a hilarious show in which people read from their teenage diaries and/or share other debris from those laughable years. You'll crack up over your cocktail (they always happen at bars) while hearing all about things like someone's first French kiss, how much he hates his parents, or how totally in love she is with Luke Perry. It's amazing. Saturday was my second time going to a Mortified show (though the first one I saw was years ago), and I kept thinking: why don't I do this more often??

basking in the hilarity 

two of the Mortified crew, one of whom happens to be a friend!

You can check out the website here to find out if they'll be near you anytime soon. I can't recommend it highly enough. :)

link up here

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Aren't these the most awesome shows EVER?? I went when my friend Amy read and it was just hilarious. So much fun!

~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

Meg O. said...

Apparently you just know everything awesome. I need to watch this too!!!!

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

That sounds awesome!! How fun!!

undomestic mama said...

This sounds so fun!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I'd never heard of these until your texts. Adding it to my to-do list :)

Thanks for linking up!

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

that is AWESOME. i can totally picture the dramatic reading of JUST.HOW.TRAGIC. my life was at 16.

which is to say....not tragic AT ALL.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I hadn't heard of this but it's awesome!

Krystal said...

i've never heard of this before but it sounds amazing!

Christina said...

We have this in Seattle called "Salon of Shame" in a tiny little theater and I LOVE IT. I literally laugh out loud for two hours straight!! I've been twice and should really go again.