Thursday, January 24, 2013

OMG LOL

So yesterday my friend Lindsey sent me this:


And I about died laughing.

A month ago, if someone had sent this to me, I would have been all "Hell yeah you better shut up when Neil Young comes on!" But now that we have a rambunctious kitten named Neil Young, it's all the more awesome.


For the record, when "Neil Young is playing" it's a bit out of control. We suspect he may actually be a cat-dog hybrid. He's totally obsessed with food of any kind (no matter how many times we spray him with water), he licks our faces, fetches a tiny soccer ball, follows us around, plays with anyone who comes in the door, and waits outside the bathroom when one of us is showering.

But back to the playing--he's CRAZY. Yesterday I was working from home, and he was all up in my keyboard: walking across the computer, biting my laptop screen, swatting his hand around the back of the computer. Plus, the bites and the scratches! I think we need a kitten tranquilizer. 

13 comments:

Logan Cantrell said...

I love that you named your cat Neil Young! haha He is so cute. :)

Tess @ AModernSuburbanitesLife said...

I knew a dog cat once! He was the best kitty ever. Took naps, cuddled with you. So sweet.

Karen Albert said...

Too cute and funny!! I love my little persnickety Himalayan Miss Belle!

Xoxo
Karena
New 2013 Artists Series

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

if he needs a cross-country girlfriend, my parents have a black cat named bailey who taught herself to fetch a stick, eats dog food, AND plays ninja under the tablecloth, swatting at any other animal that comes by.

she's a peach, REALLY =)

Micaela said...

HILARIOUS!!!

I never tire of seeing Matt & your cat-dog on my instagram feed. That shower photo? I about died laughing! :)

Tiffany @ Polka Dotted Cats said...

I've been waiting for more info about Neil Young. SO GREAT! That face, I love.

When J was about 8ish month I caught her a calming collar because she had me in tears over her violence. It worked, but probably mostly because of the shaming that comes along with wearing a special collar.

He will grow out if it, if you survive!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

That's an awesome ecard! Hilarious.

Your Neil Young is very cute.

Allison said...

I love Neil Young and I love e-cards, so this post is perfect. (And I do mean Neil Young the most precious kitten in the world). You guys are too cute for being such adorable pet parents! :)

Marz said...

This is seriously cracking me up!! :) I LOVE that photo of him. I pretty much love every photo of Niel Young period! :)

Christina said...

He's so cute! And I love the name! I can't wait to get a new kitten this spring.

daniela said...

i'm so glad i'm not the only one loving having a new kitten; it makes me feel way less crazy!
Except Koko waits for me to finish showering between the two shower curtains - creeper.

drollgirl said...

HE IS SO CUTE! i can hardly stand it!

this is probably a TERRIBLE IDEA, but he might need a little friend -- a kitty friend. he needs a lot of attention! i am sure all kittens are like this, and he might grow out of it. if not, a kitty friend would preoccupy a LOT of his time!!!! in theory. if they get along. lol

nicoleciomek said...

i have a cat/dog hybrid too. i think my kitten Walter ended up that way because we have a dog who basically raised him (we got walter when he was barely 2 months old). I personally think they are the best! But, they might be the biggest maniacs on the planets :)

Enjoy!