Friday, February 1, 2013

Why hello there February

Can you believe it's February? Like, Valentine's month. If you follow me on twitter, you know that Matt and I have extra special Valentine's Day plans this year: to get our kitten neutered. Poor Neil Young!

He has no idea what's coming.

I ordered a pretty awesome Valentine's Day card for Matt. I'm not going to post it here because obviously I don't want him to see it, but here are some other ones that get my seal of approval:

Source: etsy.com via Claire on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Claire on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Claire on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Claire on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Claire on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Claire on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Claire on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Claire on Pinterest


Aren't those great? I wish I'd thought ahead of time cause there are so many I'd like to send but that wouldn't get there on time.

Happy Friday to all of you, but a super happy Friday to the winner of my HTC OneX giveaway:


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Christina, I hope you love the phone as much as I do. And thanks to everyone who entered!

15 comments:

Jessie said...

Those cards are AWESOME.

Meghan said...

OMG, those cards are AMAZING! I love the Hootie one!

Brianna said...

Poor Neil Young hahaha

Okay, these cards are amazing. I was dying when I saw the Honey Boo Boo ones.... and THEN. THEN I saw the Sons of Anarchy ones and holy crap I don't have a valentine but I am going to buy those!!! THEY ARE SO INCREDIBLE.

Rachel said...

Now I need to find a fun card for my husband!

Tiffany @ Polka Dotted Cats said...

I'm probably going to buy the Honey Boo Boo valentines! There are so many good ones out there...

Poor little Neil!! But its best to do it before he starts falling in love with things...if ya know what I mean...

Christina Monique said...

haha I love those cards! I need one that says I love you Hoochie and send it to Mickey haha

xoxo its a beautiful month! love month. and how cute is Neil! I want to kiss his face.

H. Gillham said...

LOL -- I love the one that reads "you had me at the right spelling of you're."

Andiepants said...

LMAO At your cards!!! They are way tooo funny!!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That Olivia Newton John card just made me laugh out loud!

Megan said...

I LOVE those cards!! Especially the Honey Boo Boo Valentines!

sheba said...

love all those cards, especially the grammar one! xo

Micaela said...

I hope you do post the one you get Matt after V Day because I love these! please tell me you got him a honey boo boo one? LOL! the Sons of Anarchy is so you!
Poor NeilYoung. Nothing says love better than taking care of your little baby together.

Yay for Christina-- you lucky girl. :)

Tess @ AModernSuburbanitesLife said...

That sons of anarchy card has my husbands name on it

Christina said...

Hahah! I love the skank card! And Olivia Newton-John! I like your Vday plans. :)

And yay again! Thanks again for the phone!!!

melifaif said...

These cards just do it for me. Kinda like you do. *I am naughty*