Monday, May 6, 2013

Wedding of the Century

I was planning on talking about something else on the blog today, but when my friend Amy alerted me to the news, I knew that there was only one thing to discuss. Many of you already know by now, but for those of you who don't . . . Mama June and Sugar Bear finally tied the knot. AND THERE ARE PICTURES.
























Please, everyone. Take the opportunity to check out that sweet wedding dress.





Technically, they "won't say" whether it was a legal wedding or just a commitment ceremony, but either way, I'm sure Mama June's made Sugar Bear a very happy man. He's said on the show that he's asked her to marry him several times, but that she "won't do it." In any case, the ring on her finger speaks volumes.

In true Boo Boo fashion, they kept it low key and had the ceremony in their McIntyre, Georgia backyard. Mama June says they spent the most money on the barbeque. Imagine that!

Despite my amusement at the camo-themed wedding, I'm actually pretty psyched for these folks. And let me tell you, if I'd have been able to attend either the Royal Wedding or this one . . . there would have been no contest. Move over, Middleton!

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo comes back to TLC on July 17th. Let's just say I'm counting down the days. 

16 comments:

undomestic mama said...

Your obsession with them scares me just a little. But I love you anyways!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I heard about this this morning, I had no idea they weren't married. Clearly I don't watch enough of the show lol. I need to fix that come this summer ;)

Thanks for linking up!

Kathy said...

i have never seen an episode of this show but apparently, it's quite out there.

Tiffany @ Polka Dotted Cats said...

THAT DRESS. This just made my day. Thank you for this amazingly mind-blowing post!

tara said...

WOW.

Meghan said...

Oh my gosh! I think I am officially intrigued by all of your posts, and now I need to watch the show!

Raquel said...

Omg...whaaaaaat! That's too much lol

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

june is the ONLY person i can totally approve of rocking a camo wedding dress. AND she got her hair did...check out that blonde!!

ugh, i just love them so much, and i will defend this pair to the death! okay...NOT to the death, but i do think they are way more awesome than most people give them credit for.

and mama june looks better in her camo than Kim K has looked in her heinous "maternity" wear.

Brianna said...

This KILLS me. Hilarious.
But I won't lie... I'm too obsessed with Kate Middleton to turn away from her hahaha!

Meg O. said...

HOLY.

(I can't find proper words.)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

You know, I bet their wedding was FUN.

But that dress? Um.... lets just say if Iz and I get married you won't see me rockin' camo ;-)

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Oh my freaking God.

I did not know they were married.

Honestly I bet it was a blast but good lord that dress.

Jane Droll said...

i saw a couple of these pics earlier and they made me think of YOU. lol! just because i know you love the show.

pretty much the tackiest wedding ever, but good luck to them anyway. ;)

Megan said...

Thank you SO much for sharing! I just can't stop looking at the pictures!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I have NO words! Wow!

Shoshanah said...

This is the first time I've seen these photos, but I think they are awesome! While they wouldn't necessarily be the dress I'd want to get married it, they are absolutely perfect for them. And hey all look so happy in the pictures!