This picture was taken after we'd finished assembling our dorm room. It was very pink.
What I would say to my newly-18-year-old-self:
- YOU ARE 18 AND IN NEW ORLEANS. The boy you think you love back at home is not all he's cracked up to be. Quit crying over him & go out and meet new people.
- Don't prioritize love so much anyway. Relationships at 18 mostly don't last.
- Signing up for an 8 am class, or even a 9 am class, will make you miserable. Don't do it.
- Make more friends on your hall. You are lucky to have your best friend, but you two should open up more.
- Don't be so hard on your body. When you're 31, you'll wish you had your 18 year old body back!
- Stop taking everything so seriously.
Isn't it funny, looking back on our younger selves? Link up with my dear "real life" friend Jessie for What I Would Say #throwbackthursday: